If you need a part blow molded and you’re new to blow molding, this white paper will help you ask the right questions, avoid common pitfalls, and start you on a winning path.
- Blow Molding 101: What it is and how it differs from injection molding
- Why a perfect mold is only 50% of the job
- Some fairly graphic descriptions of failed blow molding projects (not ours, thank goodness!)
- The four things that matter in quality engineering a blow molding project
- Why your blow molding company might give you a lot of “definite maybes” at the beginning
- When blow molding is and isn’t an appropriate solution
Written by our President, Tom Boyd, aka Captain Meticulous (OK, nobody actually calls him that, but our marketing department thinks it’s pretty catchy).